Monday, January 24, 2005

JUST ANOTHER DAY

WELL, WHERE DO I START. LIKE I SAY IN MOST OF MY BEGINNINGS, IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I'M NOT SO GOOD IN KEEPING UP WITH THIS BLOG. I WISH I WAS, BUT LIFE JUST GETS IN THE WAY. I CAN'T COMPLAIN IT'S BEEN AN INTERESTING MONTH SO FAR. I'VE REALIZED A FEW THINGS ABOUT ME THAT I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T REALIZE UNTIL LATER ON IN MY LIFE. THE MAIN THING I'VE REALIZED IS THAT GROWING UP... SUCKS ASS! WELL, MOST OF IT DOES ANYWAY. CURRENTLY MORE ON THE WORST SIDE OF THINGS THAN GOOD. IT'S ALMOST LIKE SOMEONE IS LETTING YOU BE HAPPY FOR A WHILE, THEN LETTING YOU SEE THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE WHOLE SPECTRUM. THIS POINT KINDA LEADS TO MOST OF THE SITUATIONS CURRENT WITH ME. I DON'T REALLY WISH TO FINISH THIS POINT RIGHT NOW, JUST WANTED TO STATE IT FOR LATER PURPOSES.

ANYWAYS, I MOVED AGAIN, I DON'T REMEMBER MENTIONING THAT LATELY, BUT I HOPE THAT THE NEW SITUATION WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST. I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULDN'T MIX WORK DRAMA AND HOME LIFE, BUT DAMN! ROOMING WITH A FRIEND FROM WORK AND BRINGING ALL WORK ISSUES HOME. DAMN!!!!! I REALLY HATE THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING. IT'S DAMN ANNOYING AND YOU JUST CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT. "NOTE TO SELF... DON'T INVOLVE MY LIFE WITH WORK PEOPLE UNLESS EXCEPTIONS ARE MEET."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home