Sunday, December 05, 2004

Can you Hear Me?

Ahh...Arrr... You know when you have a lot to say, but at the same time you can't just say it.

I don't even know where to begin. There is so much going on with me, that I haven't really been able to rationalize everything that's going on around me. The past year has been a growing experience for me. The people who I've meet and made friends with, the things that I have learned about me, and looking back at the past only to hope for a better tomorrow. I miss the people who have affected me and the situations that I have learned from, no matter how good or bad. I guess I needed this for myself, (I put myself here) to learn and to grow and act upon the past situation.
I can't believe it's been a year already. Seems like yesterday........ But now things are so different.
Dad, it seems like yesterday, I was able to talk to you about anything. I'm sorry I didn't act upon on what I felt, that's been my biggest regret for that past year. I just wanted to say I love you and I miss you. It's been so hard for me not to see you at all. I just don't know anymore... You use to tell me all these things before just to warn me, but I never listened. Now I realize, you meant well, even when we didn't agree. I truly do miss you, I wish that you are happy being in a higher form. My prayers go out to you. I just wanted to let you know that we all miss you and we are keeping our memories of you alive. There is so much to say, but the silence speaks enough words to get me by. I hope that I'm not disappointing you with my decisions and actions towards other people and my current self. I just wanted to let you know that I love you.