Tuesday, November 16, 2004

RANDOM THOUGHT ABOUT LOOKING UP UPON A STAR

IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO LOOK UP AND GAZE AT THE NIGHT STARS. TO WONDER ABOUT THE MYSTERY, THE DARKNESS AND THE ALLURE ABOUT SPACE. AS A KID I USE TO GAZE UPON THE STARS WITH MY FATHER AND BROTHERS AND BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING. HOW I MISS THAT.
BUT THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO TAKE THE TIME AND EFFORT TO GET AWAY FROM THE NORMAL DAILY GET GO ABOUT LIFE. JUST TO SIT THERE AND WONDER ABOUT LIFE AND IT'S PLANS FOR YOU. I BELIEVE PEOPLE REALLY DON'T TAKE THE TIME TO DO THIS FOR THEMSELVES ANYMORE. WE ALWAYS ASK OTHER PEOPLE HOW THEY ARE DOING AND ALWAYS HOPING FOR THE BEST FOR THEM, BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ASKED YOURSELF, HOW AM I DOING?
FROM THE BUSY SCHEDULES ABOUT DAILY LIFE, WE DON'T TAKE THE TIME TO REFLECT UPON OURSELVES. SOMETIMES WE LOSE FOCUS ON OUR ULTIMATE GOALS IN LIFE BECAUSE WE'RE SO STRESSED OUT. IT MAY NOT BE THE BIGGEST DEAL FOR OTHER PEOPLE, BUT IT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. SOMETIMES TALKING TO SOMEONE ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS MAY HELP, BUT FOR YOURSELF TO REASON IT OUT SOMEHOW ALWAYS WORKS THE BEST.
TO HOPE FOR BETTER LOVE, UNFORGETTABLE DREAMS, AND A BRIGHT FUTURE CAN'T BE COMPROMISED BY ANOTHER OPINION WHEN LOOKING UPON A STAR, WHO CAN ONLY AGREE WITH YOU. THERE ARE SO MANY THOUGHTS THAT GO AROUND MY HEAD THAT I SOMETIMES LOSE FOCUS OF MY PLANS FOR LIFE. IT'S BOTHERS ME SOMETIMES THAT I FORGET WHAT I NEED TO DO, BUT TAKING THE TIME TO REMEMBER WHAT MY PLANS ARE ALWAYS KEEPS ME LEVEL IN MY THOUGHTS. I CAN ONLY SAY, THAT IT MAY TAKE ME A WHILE TO GO TO SLEEP JUST FROM WONDERING SO MUCH.
I HOPE THAT WHOEVER READS THIS, MAY BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS I MEAN. TRY NOT TO FORGET ABOUT YOURSELF... AND JUST TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK UPON THE STARS AND WONDER ABOUT ANYTHING THAT YOU MIGHT FIND OF INTEREST. WHETHER IT BE A CERTAIN SOMEONE THAT YOU JUST MEET THAT REALLY PEAKS YOUR INTEREST OR YOUR WORRIES ABOUT A TEST THAT YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE DONE POORLY ON... ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I know exaclty what you mean, due to the fact that I know you well enough. Keep looking at those stars and everything will work out for the better, I know that it has for me...I thank God everyday that I am blessed with everything that I could ask for, why? Because you deserve it. You are the positive one who always keeps their head highand people admire that. Thank you for beig there for me and my boyfriend...you are truly one in a million!!!

November 17, 2004 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home